Eanes-Marshall Ranch House
The original Eanes family ranch house was moved from its original location near Bee Caves Road and Loop 360 to the Eanes Elementary campus in 2001. The home housed the Robert Eanes family and then the family of his daughter, Viola Eanes-Marshall, who raised six children in it. The house is filled with period furnishings.
Eanes Marshall Ranch House
Eanes Community Church
In 1874, William and Sophia Teague donated two acres of land to build a church and school and establish a cemetery. A wooden frame building served as the church and school until permanent structures were built. The limestone church was built in 1928 and the Old Rock School House was built in 1937. The church is currently being used as a classroom for Eanes Elementary art students.
Eanes Community Cemetery
The Eanes Community Cemetery sits across the parking lot from the old Eanes Community Church and Old Rock School House. It contains the remains of some 30 Eanes residents including members of the Teague, Johnson, Riley, Thurman, Garmon and Brust families.
The wagon barn is a recreation of the Johnson family ranch wagon barn. It houses an old wagon commonly used in the late 1800s. The wagon came from the Johnson property which was located near Loop 360 and Westbank Road
Eanes History Center Artifacts Museum
The Eanes History Center is housed in the Old Rock School House which was built in 1937. It contains many original artifacts from the Eanes community. Some items you might see include the first Westlake High School band uniform, the first collection basket used at the Eanes Community Church, a 1938 school costume and many tools used by local pioneers.
Eanes History Center Archival Library
An archival library is also housed in the 1937 Old Rock School House. The library holds a collection of materials that pertain to the Eanes area, past and present. The extensive library includes maps, local histories, genealogical records, EISD directories, school yearbooks and every Westlake Picayune newspaper ever published.